Santa Cruz 5010 Carbon
5010 pushes further into the realms of 27.5” possibilities.
Developed using what we learned from Bronson, the comparatively lower bottom bracket height, shorter chainstays and 125mm of VPP travel give 5010 its snappy, nimble, ride.
Responsibly offered in Mountain Rescue Orange, a 68° head angle and 5lb frame weight adds climbing agility into the equation, defining 5010 as the tool for that back country mission you’ve always planned.
- 125mm VPP™ suspension
- 27.5" wheels
- 142mm rear axle spacing
- Forged upper and lower links
- Double sealed pivots with grease ports for low maintenance
- Collet axle pivots- lock in place without pinch bolts.
- Angular contact bearings maximize stiffness.
- Standard or Direct mount rear derailleur option
- ISCG-05 tabs for chainguide compatibility
- Stealth and external seatpost cable routing
- 73mm threaded bb: creak-free riding and easy installation
- Molded rubber frame protection
- Frame Carbon 27.5” 125mm travel VPP
- Shock Fox Float CTD Evolution
- Fork Rockshox Pike RC 130mm Solo Air w - 15mm through axle and tapered steerer
- R Derailleur Shimano XT M786 GS Shadow Plus
- Fr Derailleur Sram X0 2x10
- Shifters Shimano SLX M670
- Brakes Shimano SLX M675
- Rotors Shimano RT66 180mm Front - 160mm Rear
- Crankset Sram S1400 2x10 22 - 34
- Cassette Shimano SLX HG81 10sp 11-36
- Chain Shimano SLX HG75
- Handlebar Raceface Evolve 31.8x750
- Stem Raceface Turbine Basic
- Grips Santa Cruz Palmdale lock-on
- Headset Cane Creek 40 series tapered, cartridge bearing
- Seatpost Rockshox Reverb Stealth, 125mm travel (100mm travel on size small)
- Saddle WTB Volt Race
- Front Tire Maxxis High Roller 2 27.5x2.3, Tubeless Ready, EXO ProtectionRear Tire Maxxis Ardent 27.5x2.25, Tubeless Ready, EXO Protection
- Tubes Stans Sealant
- Front Wheel Sram MTH 716 15x100 hub laced to WTB STi23 TCS rims with DT Champion 2.0 spokes
- Rear Wheel Sram MTH 746 142x12 hub laced to WTB STi23 TCS rims with DT Champion 2.0 spokes