Santa Cruz Blur Carbon CC - XTR Reserve Kit - 2019
Full gas, 24/7.
The Blur is our ride fast, ride far, ride-harder-than-your-heart-can-take XC race bike.
Light enough to scorch hot laps and tough enough to endure a long-distance beating, the Blur does it all without compromise. No matter how demanding your next XC endeavor, the Blur is ready to go full gas, 24/7.
Make no mistake, at just 2060g this is our lightest ever 100mm full suspension frame. The ultra efficient VPP® suspension design, complemented by a dual remote lockout and super stiff carbon frame, means you’ve got more thrust on demand than SpaceX.
The one-piece carbon VPP® rear triangle shares a similar twin upright architecture to our World Cup-winning downhill bikes. Paired with a one-piece carbon front end it delivers a lateral stiffness and tracking ability you just don’t see on featherweight bikes of this genre.
Confidence-inspiring geometry and components worth their salt allow you to take those sketchy overtaking lines that are the difference between getting on the podium or ‘winning’ the wooden spoon.
- 29” wheels
- 2.4” max tyre
- 148mm rear spacing
- BS threaded bottom bracket
- Single bottle cage mount
- IS41 upper headset
- IS52 lower headset
- 31.6mm seatpost
- 36.4mm seatclamp
- 170 x 35mm shock
- 2019 Santa Cruz Blur Carbon CC XTR Trail Reserve Kit
- Frame - Santa Cruz Blur, Carbon CC
- Fork - Fox 34 Stepcast Factory, 110mm (with remote lockout)
- Shock - Fox Float Factory Kashima DPS (with remote lockout)
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano XTR 12 speed
- Shifter - Shimano XTR 12 speed
- Chainset - Shimano XTR M9120, 34t
- Bottom Bracket - Shimano HT2
- Chain - Shimano XTR 12 speed
- Cassette - Shimano XTR 12 speed, 10-51t
- Headset - Cane Creek AER
- Stem - Syntace Liteforce
- Handlebars - Santa Cruz Carbon Flat
- Front Brake - Shimano XTR M9100
- Rear Brake - Shimano XTR M9100
- Brake Levers -Shimano XTR M9100
- Rims - Santa Cruz Reserve Carbon 25
- Front Hub - DT Swiss 240
- Rear Hub - DT Swiss 240
- Spokes - DT Swiss Competition
- Front - Maxxis Aspen 29 x 2.25”, EXO TR
- Rear - Maxxis Aspen 29 x 2.25”, EXO TR
- Saddle - WTB Silverado Carbon
- Seatpost - Rockshox Reverb Stealth
- Grips - ESI Silicon, Chunky