Santa Cruz Blur Carbon - XE Kit
The Blur is Santa Cruz' no-bullshit, ride fast, ride far, leave-it-on-the trail bike, but like every Santa Cruz, it doesn’t want to fit in your little boxes. The Blur races. The Blur shreds. The Blur takes you further than ever before. But mostly, the Blur rides faster, more comfortably, and more efficiently than any XC bike they’ve ever designed.
Weighing just 2060g (frame with shock) it turns pedal strokes into mileage with ease. They’ve tuned the 100mm of VPP® suspension – a platform already renowned for being ultra-efficient – to be a super-compounder of speed while still retaining the kind of comfort that you’ll be thankful for when you’re on the back half of the Downieville Classic XC course or on day four of the Breck Epic.
They built this bike to endure. Whether you’re contending for podiums week in, week out or ticking off a bucket list goal, the Blur is the bike to get you there. Like all Santa Cruz bikes, the Blur comes with a lifetime frame and pivot bearing warranty, and benefits from years developing our carbon technology and production capabilities.
With room for two bottles, 29-inch wheels, and a 1X specific drivetrain the Blur is dedicated to going harder, for longer. Dual remote lockouts on select models give you the option to flick between fast and faster.
29er 100mm VPP® travel. 69° HT Dual remote lockouts on most kits 1x specific drivetrain designBoost axle spacing2 bottle cage bosses Internal dropper compatibilityCarbon onlyMade for: XC, XC EnduranceAt home on: Race courses and the great wide yonder
- Frame: C Carbon 29” 100mm Travel VPP™
- Shock: FOX Float Performance Elite DPS Remote
- Fork: FOX Step-Cast 32 Performance 100 Remote
- R. Derailleur: Shimano XT M8000, 11spd
- F. Derailleur: N/A
- Chainguide: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano XT M8000, 11spd
- Brakes: Shimano XT M8000
- Rotors: Shimano RT86 Ice Tech - 160mm
- Crankset: Shimano XT M8000 32t - 170mm (S), 175mm (M-XL)
- Cassette: E13 TRS Race - 11spd, 9-46t
- Chain: Shimano SLX M7000 11spd
- Handlebar: SCB XC Carbon Flat Bar - 31.8x750mm
- Stem: Race Face Turbine Basic
- Grips: ESI Chunky Grips
- Headset: Cane Creek 40 IS Integrated
- Seatpost: Syntace P6 - 31.6mm
- Saddle: WTB Silverado NiCro
- Front Tire: Maxxis Aspen TR EXO - 29x2.25
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Aspen TR EXO - 29x2.25
- Tubes/Sealant: Stan's Sealant
- Front Hub: DT 370 - 15x110mm, 32h
- Rear Hub: DT 370 - 12x148mm, XD, 32h
- Rim: Race Face AR 24 29 - 32h
- Spokes: DT Competition