Santa Cruz Blur CC - X01 Reserve Kit
The Blur is Santa Cruz' no-bullshit, ride fast, ride far, leave-it-on-the trail bike, but like every Santa Cruz, it doesn’t want to fit in your little boxes. The Blur races. The Blur shreds. The Blur takes you further than ever before. But mostly, the Blur rides faster, more comfortably, and more efficiently than any XC bike they’ve ever designed.
Weighing just 2060g (frame with shock) it turns pedal strokes into mileage with ease. They’ve tuned the 100mm of VPP® suspension – a platform already renowned for being ultra-efficient – to be a super-compounder of speed while still retaining the kind of comfort that you’ll be thankful for when you’re on the back half of the Downieville Classic XC course or on day four of the Breck Epic.
They built this bike to endure. Whether you’re contending for podiums week in, week out or ticking off a bucket list goal, the Blur is the bike to get you there. Like all Santa Cruz bikes, the Blur comes with a lifetime frame and pivot bearing warranty, and benefits from years developing our carbon technology and production capabilities.
With room for two bottles, 29-inch wheels, and a 1X specific drivetrain the Blur is dedicated to going harder, for longer. Dual remote lockouts on select models give you the option to flick between fast and faster.
- 100mm VPP® travel.
- 69° HT
- Dual remote lockouts on most kits
- 1x specific drivetrain design
- Boost axle spacing
- 2 bottle cage bosses
- Internal dropper compatibility
- Carbon only
- Made for: XC, XC Endurance
- At home on: Race courses and the great wide yonder
- Frame: CC Carbon 29” 100mm Travel VPP™
- Shock: FOX Float Performance Elite DPS Remote
- Fork: FOX Step-Cast 32 Performance Elite 100 Remote
- R. Derailleur: SRAM X01 Eagle 12spd
- F. Derailleur: N/A
- Chainguide: N/A
- Shifters: SRAM X01 Eagle 12spd
- Brakes: SRAM Level TLM
- Rotors: SRAM CLX Center Lock - 160mm
- Crankset: SRAM X1 Eagle Carbon DUB 34t - 170mm (S), 175mm (M-XL)
- Cassette: SRAM XG1275 Eagle - 12spd, 10-50t
- Chain: SRAM X01 Eagle 12spd
- Handlebar: SCB XC Carbon Flat Bar - 31.8x750mm
- Stem: Syntace LiteForce
- Grips: ESI Chunky Grips
- Headset: Cane Creek 40 IS Integrated
- Seatpost: Syntace P6 Carbon HiFlex - 31.6mm
- Saddle: WTB Silverado NICro
- Front Tire: Maxxis Aspen TR EXO - 29x2.25
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Aspen TR EXO - 29x2.25
- Tubes/Sealant: Stan's Sealant
- Front Hub: DT 350 - 15x110mm, 28h
- Rear Hub: DT 350 - 12x148mm, XD, 28h
- Rim: Santa Cruz Reserve 25 Carbon - 28h
- Spokes: DT Competition Race