Santa Cruz Bronson Frame
The Bronson is the reference for all-mountain riding and racing, and one of our most versatile and popular models ever.
With a 67° head angle, 150mm of VPP™ travel and 27.5" wheels, the Bronson screamed onto the Enduro World Series scene like a Group B rally car.
The winning formula is Bronson's ability to deliver massive uphill capability too, thanks to a balanced geometry and efficient pedaling platform that speeds you between liason stages.
Now availble at an unprecendented carbon entry price point for R and S builds, the Bronson sets the all-mountain standard once again.
- Alluminum frame
- 150mm (6") VPP™ suspension
- 27.5" wheels
- Forged upper and lower links
- Double sealed pivots for long bearing life
- Dual grease ports on lower link for easy maintenance
- Full carbon dropouts and disk mounts
- Angular contact bearings maximize stiffness
- Collet axle pivots lock in place without pinch bolts
- Bottle cage mount within front triangle fits piggyback shocks
- Molded rubber swingarm and downtube protection
- Stealth and external seatpost cable routing
- 142mm rear axle spacing
- Threaded BB for creak-free riding and easy installation
- ISCG-05 tabs for chainguide compatibility
- Direct mount rear derailleur option
- Aluminum frame option