Santa Cruz Bronson Carbon CC X01 Kit
The Bronson is the reference for all-mountain riding and racing, and one of our most versatile and popular models ever.
With a 67° head angle, 150mm of VPP™ travel and 27.5" wheels, the Bronson screamed onto the Enduro World Series scene like a Group B rally car.
The winning formula is Bronson's ability to deliver massive uphill capability too, thanks to a balanced geometry and efficient pedaling platform that speeds you between liason stages.
Now availble at an unprecendented carbon entry price point for R and S builds, the Bronson sets the all-mountain standard once again.
- Frame Material - Carbon CC
- Fork - Rockshox Pike RCT3 150mm Solo Air w/15mm through axle and tapered steerer
- Shock - Cane Creek Double Barrel
- Rear Dérailleur - Sram X1 11sp
- Shifters - Sram X01 1x11
- Crankset - Raceface Turbine Cinch, 32t Narrow/Wide Ring
- Bottom Bracket - Included w/ crankset
- Cassette - Sram XG1180, 11sp, 10-42
- Chain - Sram XX1, 11sp
- Brakes - Shimano XT
- Brake Rotors - Shimano RT86 Ice Tech; 180mm Front/160mm Rear
- Headset - Cane Creek 40 series tapered, cartridge bearing
- Bars - Santa Cruz Carbon 760mm Bar, 35mm clamp
- Stem - Raceface Turbine Basic 35mm clamp
- Grips - Santa Cruz Palmdale Lock-on
- Front Hub - DT Swiss 350 15x100
- Rear Hub - DT Swiss 350 142x12
- Rims - WTB Asym i23
- Spokes - DT Competition double butted spokes and alloy nipples
- Front Tire - Maxxis High Roller - 2 27.5x2.3, Tubeless Ready, EXO Protection
- Rear Tire - Maxxis High Roller 2 27.5x2.3, Tubeless Ready, EXO Protection
- Tubes - Stans Sealant
- Seat Post - Rockshox Reverb Stealth, 125mm travel (100mm travel on size small)
- Saddle - WTB Volt Team