Santa Cruz Jackal AL Hardtail Frame - 2018
Jackal is an opportunistic scavenger of man-made terrain
The Jackal is a no BS dirt jump, pump track, and urban assault weapon bike. We sell it as a frame-only and it runs on old-timey 26-inch wheels. Overbuilt to last forever, these frames will take more abuse than you can dish out, yet still weigh in at under 5lbs.
A clever asymmetrical yoke permits the use of rock solid and super short 15.2-inch chainstays. And for those who want to take their anarchy further afield, the unique sliding rear dropouts allow for a geared as well as single speed set-up.
- 26" wheels
- Aluminum frame
- ISCG-05 tabs for chainguide compatibility
- Sizes: M & L
- Sliding rear dropouts for gears or single speed
- Threaded Bottom Bracket
- Suspension System: Hardtail
- Front Derailleur: No compatibility
- Headset/Headtube: mixed taper 1.5" Lower, 1'1/8" upper
- Seat Post: 30.9mm
- Seat Collar: 34.9 mm
- Fork Compatibility: 100-160mm
- BB Shell: Standard
- Max Tire Size: 2.5"
- Brake Types: Disc
- Water Bottle Mounts: No compatibility