Shimano Dura-Ace 7900 10 Speed Road Cassette
Super lightweight 10-speed cassette with a rigid alloy carrier for excellent shifting even under the most demanding gear changes.
Featuring four titanium cogs, the new Dura-Ace 7900 cogset has further improved shifting quality by creating a more rigid aluminum carrier unit along with a re-engineered tooth profile. Shimano also successfully reduced the weight of the rear wheel assembly by 10 grams.
Hyperglide sprockets have a computer designed tooth configuration with contoured shift gates, resulting in a crisp smooth shift even under load Close ratio gearing allows a more efficient use of energy through finer cadence control Largest sprockets are mounted on a lightweight alloy carrier to reduce weight and increase rigidity 4 largest sprockets are made from titanium to reduce weight without sacrificing strength Sprockets are extensively cut away and drilled to further reduce weight without reducing rigidity Nickel-plated finish offers hard wearing resistance to corrosion Alloy cassette lockring
Sprocket Carrier: Alloy Number of Sprockets: 10-speed Sprocket Material: Steel/titanium Chain Compatibility: Super Narrow HG for 10-speed Weight: 163g (11-23T)
- 11-21T: 11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-21
- 11-23T: 11-12-13-14-15-16-17-19-21-23
- 11-25T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25
- 11-27T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-27
- 11-28T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-28
- 12-23T: 12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-21-23
- 12-25T: 12-13-14-15-16-17-19-21-23-25
- 12-27T: 12-13-14-15-16-17-19-21-24-27