Shimano Saint M820 Single Ring Crankset
Saint is Shimano’s line of downhill specific components designed to perform at the highest levels of competition, under the most demanding of conditions. The new Saint crank is a full 250% stronger than the XTR trail, making it burly enough to take the abuse of hard gravity riding, while still being 100g lighter.
- Fits 68/73mm BB shells
- Includes bottom bracket
- Duraluminum construction
- 10-speed only
- HOLLOWTECH II crank arms
- Revised spider with bolt caps for a clean appearance
- Heavy duty steel axle and steel pedal inserts
- Durable, strong aluminum arms with anodized chainring for increased power transfer and impact protection.
- Strongest HT2 steel integrated spindle, wide-stance bottom bracket with outboard bearings offer increased rigidity
- Optional/replacement chainrings in 34T, 36T and 38T
- Includes HT2 bottom bracket for 68/73mm or 83mm shells