Shimano XC7 MTB Shoes - 2019
These SHIMANO mountain bike shoes leave nothing to be desired.
A light carbon composite midsole offers best power transfer, while the MICHELIN tread allows for high traction.
A precise BOA-IP1 twist closure ensures an accurate adjustment.
- MTB shoes with MICHELIN outsole and deep tread
- Ultra-stiff midsole made from carbon fibre composite material
- Upper made from smooth, perforated synthetic leather
- Precise BOA-IP1 system with Powerzone wire lacing and additional velcro
- Insole with adjustable cup
- DYNALAST lasts
- Compatible with MTB pedal systems that use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC,
- CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in gyms, etc.
- Shimano recommends to order the shoes one size up.
- Weight: approx. 630 g (per pair, size 42)