Shimano XT Di2 MT800 System Display
One of the most significant changes with this new group is the ability to set up, customise and monitor the shifting system using your smartphone or tablet (via Bluetooth). This means you can customise your shifting preferences either in your home workshop or out on the trail. Shimano’s wireless D-FLY Data Management system also allows you to see battery and gear information on your compatible bike computer, bringing a whole new level of information to your fingertips.
Mounted to the handlebar, the Shimano XT Di2 MT800 System Display is the central rider interface of the XT Di2 system. From the System Information Display, riders can monitor important information such as battery level and toggle performance functions, as well as charge the system.
- Identify system status of: battery level, gear position, shift mode and FOX iRD suspension position; all at a glance
- Provide audible shift notification chimes
- Toggle between three Shimano Synchronised Shift modes available (S1/S2/Manual)
- Digitally adjust front and rear derailleurs and provide numerical adjustment indicator
- Wireless communication (ANT private/Bluetooth low energy) allows for easy to set up, customisation and data utilisation in the field with a smart phone, tablet and other mobile device
- Battery charging port
- 3 E-Tube ports