Shimano XTR M9000 Front Shifter
Shimano systems engineering creates a new level of shifting precision in the M9000 XTR shifting system. With both lighter action and increased stability, Shimano’s M9000 XTR shifting system redefines gear change performance while introducing enhanced ergonomics.
XTR M9000 debuts a bold new front derailleur design and approach for larger wheels and longer travel that delivers remarkable shifting performance.
As a touch point, your shifters are an important connection between rider and machine. With shift effort decreased by 20%, dual-textured carbon levers, improved vivid index mechanism, and a more ergonomic release lever, M9000 offers the most responsive mechanical shifting in the industry.
- Light to the touch but positive and crisp, Vivid indexing provides a constant amount of shift lever force across all sprockets
- Instant Release for super fast shifts, delivering the chain to the next gear the moment the lever is actuated with no hesitation
- 2-Way release allows the upper shift lever to be activated by either your thumb or index finger to change gear
- Horizontally adjustable forged alloy I-spec II mount allows the shifter to be mounted in or outboard of the brake lever
- Shifter features a precision indexing drum with four sets of ball bearings providing low-friction smooth shifting
- Longer dual-textured carbon shift levers help to lower shifting effort by 20%
- Composite barrel adjuster
- I-spec II compatible to integrate with the XTR brake levers
- For use with Dyna-Sys 11-speed only
- Shifter Type: Rapidfire Plus
- Front Speed: 2/3
- Rear Speed: 11
- Outer cable is NOT included
- Weight: 204g (pair)