Shimano XTR M9010 11 Spd Rear Hub - Centerlock
- The ultimate in reliable lightweight hubs from the ultimate Shimano MTB groupset, XTR Disc hubs are engineered to perform in the most demanding conditions
- Titanium freehub body with quick pawl engagement (10 degrees) provides perfect traction and instant power transfer
- Ball bearing races are ground with Cubic Boron Nitride tool for high precision, durability and smooth rolling
- Wide bearing placement gives excellent lateral rigidity further improving strength and durability
- Forged then anodized alloy hub shell for maximum strength and long lasting good looks
- The hub uses angular contact bearings designed to cradle the balls giving both radial and lateral support for superior strength and durability in real world riding conditions; they also offer precision bearing adjustment and easy maintenance
- E-Thru: The tool-less type thru-axle skewer system optimizes rigidity and weight balance and enables easy operation with a reliable internal cam mechanism. High rigidity is secured while keeping the optimum weight balance. The E-thru axle hub system minimizes the distortion of suspension while staying lightweight for riding around sharp corners at high speeds.
- Cup and Cone Bearings: Angular contact bearings of the cup & cone type offer greater strength than sealed cartridge industrial bearings due to their ability to displace lateral and vertical loads more effectively for super smooth rotation and longer durability. Angular contact bearings also allow easier maintenance, adjustability and serviceability.
Series: XTR M9000Application: MTB, Cross Country, Cross Country Race, All Mountain, Trail, EnduroBrake System: disc Center LockInstallation: 12 mm thru-axle (Shimano E-Thru)Over Locknut Dimension: 148 mmHub Material: aluminium, anodizedAxle Material: aluminium, anodizedFreehub Body Material: titaniumSpoke Hole count: 32 holeAxle Length: 148 mmAxle Diameter: 16 mmPitch Circle Diameter: 44 mm left, 45 mm rightFlange Diameter: 52.8 mm left, 53.8 mm rightFlange Distance: 63.4 mmOffset: 6.6 mmHub Seal: labyrinth + contactFreehub Body Seal: contactBearings: stainless steelFreehub Body Compatibility: 9-/10-speed Shimano/SRAM; 11-speed Shimano MTB, 11-speed SRAM NX (PG-1130)Other: Quick Engagement (36points/360°)Technology: cup and cone bearings