SRAM Eagle X-Sync 2 Direct Mount Chainring
The radical new look and feel of the X-SYNC™ 2 Eagle™ chainring is a direct result of SRAM drivetrain engineers studying the performance and wear characteristics of thousands of X-SYNC™ chainrings. They subjected every size of chainring to untold environmental and mechanical tortures, abuse and neglect, in both lab and real-world settings, to come up with a chainring that would augment the Eagle™ drivetrain’s performance in all conditions. The longer, positive-rake tooth shape has been designed to work perfectly with the new Eagle™ chain to increase chain retention and overall pedalling efficiency, while decreasing friction, noise and wear.
- X-SYNC™ 2 chainring design increases chain retention, wear life and reduces friction and noise.
- Designed to be used with Eagle™ chain
X-SYNC™ 2 Eagle is the next evolution of SRAM X-SYNC™ technology. The aggressive teeth design provides better chain retention for a smoother, more efficient pedal feel. With a focus on long wear-life, the X-SYNC EAGLE™ design reduces friction and the accumulation of mud, grit and grime.
- Color: Black
- Material: Forged and machined aluminum
- Finish: Anodized
- Compatibility: Eagle™ or SRAM 11-speed
- Dimensions: BOOST or 49mm chain line
- Size/BCD: SRAM direct mount