Stans No Tubes Flow MK3 MTB Disc Rim
The new Flow MK3 is wider, stronger, and lighter. The Flow’s legendary history on the World Cup DH circuit, combined with the WideRight 29mm internal width offers the perfect balance of tire stability for outstanding control at any speed
- Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats
- Laterally stiffer and stronger for improved handling
- Even lighter than the Flow EX
- WideRight 29mm internal width increases tire volume for improved stability with wider tires
- (BST) Bead Socket Technology features a wider inside rim cavity with shorter sidewalls. This means improved tire performance at equivalent pressures and fewer pinch flats
- For use with standard tires or fully tubeless compatible with Stan's yellow tape and valve stems (sold separately)
- Optimal WideRight tire sizing 2.35"-2.8"
- Material: 6069 Aluminum Alloy
- Brake/Compatibility: Disc only
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 27.5", 622 / 29"
- Internal/External Rim Width: 29.0mm/32.3mm
- Hub Drilling: 32 hole
- Weight: 480g, 527g