Stans No Tubes ZTR Alpha 400 Road Rim
Meet the ZTR Alpha 400, a rim that shares the same dimensions and patented Bead Socket Technology as the Alpha 340 but adds a triple channel internal arch design that makes this rim nearly indestructible. The ZTR Alpha 400 also offers a 33% thicker spoke bed than the original Alpha 340 rim for maximum durability.
When combined with road tubeless tires, the Alpha offers a ride normally only found with tubular tires and rims but maintains the simplicity and low maintenance of a clincher. Light and fast on the outside, ultra-stiff and strong on the inside, the new ZTR Alpha 400 is the ultimate rim and wheelset for big miles.
- Can be run with tubes or tubeless.
- For road and cyclocross
- Bead Socket Technology (BST-R) for superior tubeless performance
- Lightweight design for instant acceleration
- Wide, low-profile rim design for better cornering and faster rolling
- Compatible with road tubeless-specific clinchers and conventional clinchers when used with tubes
|Rim Internal Width:||17.0mm|| ||ETRTO:||622x17|
|Rim External Width:||20.0mm|| ||ISO:||20.0mm|
|Rim Depth:||22.6mm|| ||Tape:||21mm|
|Hole Count:||18-hole, 24-hole, 28-hole or 32-hole|| ||Valve:||Presta|
|Rim Color:||Black|| ||Max Spoke Tension:||125kgf (1225N)|
|Material:||6061 Aluminum Alloy|| ||ERD:||592mm|
|Brakes:||Rim|| ||Max Pressure with 23mm Tire:||116psi|
|Rim Weight:||425g|| ||Max Pressure with 32mm Tire:||45psi|