Troy Lee Designs A1 MIPS Helmet - Drone
After years of research and development, the Troy Lee Designs Team is proud to introduce their latest creation - the A1 helmet. At TLD, styling, graphics, fit, function and safety are key in everything they create. With the A1 helmet Troy Lee make a resounding return into the aggressive all-mountain half-shell category.
This lightweight, fully encapsulated all-mountain helmet utilises maximum coverage and dimension to keep you safe and protected in all riding conditions. Whether you're charging single track, riding dirt jumps or grinding out miles on the XC bike, the A1 helmet offers the premium fit, protection and style you want.
MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, it is a revolutionary technology that lets the helmet slide relative to the head, adding more protection against rotational violence to the brain caused by angled impacts.
- Reinforced polycarbonate shell in-molded with the EPS liner extends down the sides and back of the head for maximum protection and durability
- 8 pressurized intake passages draw in cool air for maximum ventilation
- 8 rear vacuum vortex outlets help exhaust and draw heat from head
- Triple position adjustable retention system allows customized fit for various eyewear, head shape and riding styles
- Single piece, ultra plush, removable and washable comfort liner made of anti-microbial moisture wicking material for a dry, comfortable feel
- Full spectrum adjustable Moto inspired visor with anodized aluminium hardware
- Race inspired styling
- MIPS Protection Integrated