Vittoria AKA TNT Folding MTB Tire
Vittoria's Classic Dry Conditions tread, features a proven tightly spaced design.
- Uniform tread depth provides an even profile
- Tightly spaced knobs reduce rolling resistance
TNT represents the top-of-the-line clincher MTB casing available from Vittoria. TNT, short for Tube/No-Tube, can be used with or without an inner tube. What originated as our Tubeless ready casing has evolved into the obvious choice for racers who demand race day dependability.
- The casing starts with a proven, lightweight 120 TPI carcass, which provides the trademark Vittoria supple feel. This allows the tread to minimize deflection, and reduce rolling resistance.
- All Vittoria MTB TNT tires come with a sidewall protection layer.
- The added layer of sidewall protection virtually eliminates sidewall cuts.
TNT features work together to provide an unbeatable package, without compromise.