Wolf Tooth Components 104 BCD Shimano 12 Speed Chainring
104 BCD is the most common bolt pattern on double and triple cranksets and happens to be the first product ever made my Wolf Tooth Components. The Drop-Stop® tooth design is the best performing and longest lasting wide/narrow chainrings on the market.
- Fits any 104 BCD crankset
- Drop-Stop technology. On Wolf Tooth’s patented wide/narrow chainring, the wide side of the tooth has maximum contact on the drive side which spreads the load and improves chainring life. The narrow side allows clearance for mud and debris which reduces friction.
- Alternating wide/narrow tooth pattern prevents chain derailment
- Chainring Bolts: All tooth sizes require 1x bolts that are 6mm long with exception to 30t rings which are threaded and require bolts that are 7-10mm long. Wolf Tooth carries both sizes in a variety of colors
- 104 x 30t - use 10mm bolts
- 104 x 32t, 34t, 36t, 38t use 6mm bolts.
- If using a bashring you will need 8mm bolts (most stock bolts on 3x cranksets are 8mm)
- 32t 104 BCD chainrings work on many older 2x Shimano crankset (XT, SLX, or Deore)
- The 30t x 104BCD chainring is the only available ring for the QUARQTM power meter
- Drivetrains: 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains
- Compatible with all 10-, 11-, and 12-speed chains except Shimano 12-speed chains
- Shimano 12-speed chains require the use of our Shimano 12-speed specific chainrings
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain use a 10-speed chain. It fits tighter for better chain retention