Wolf Tooth Components 96 BCD Shimano XT M8000/SLX M7000 12 Speed Chainring
Looking for a 1X chainring for your new Shimano XT, SLX or Deore crankset with the proven chain retention of our Drop-Stop® chainrings? Wolf Tooth has what you need in the form of a beautifully machined asymmetrical 96 mm BCD that provides the ideal 1X chainline of 49mm.
- These rings fit on the Shimano XT M8000, SLX M7000 or Deore M6000 1x or 2x cranksets
- Not compatible with Deore triple (3x) cranksets!
- For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- Compatible with all 10-, 11-, and 12-speed chains except Shimano 12-speed chains.
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain use a 10-speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9-speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
- Provide a great chainline on most Boost bikes. See this explanation for details.
- Standard crank chainline - (48 mm for 26-28T), (49 mm for 30-34T) and (50 mm for 36-38T)
- Boost crankset chainline - (52 mm for 30-34T) and (53 mm for 36-38T)
- 10mm bolts are optimized for mounting this ring