Wolf Tooth Components 96 BCD Shimano XTR 12 Speed Chainring
Looking for a 1X chainring for your new XTR M9000 crankset with the proven chain retention of our Drop-Stop® chainrings? Wolf Tooth has what you need! These chainrings fit only the Shimano XTR M9000 and M9020 cranksets (race and trail respectively). They have an asymmetrical 96 mm BCD with built-in threaded standoffs to provide the ideal 1X chainline.
- Fits 96 BCD XTR M9000 and M9020 cranksets
- Drop-Stop technology. On Wolf Tooth’s patented wide/narrow chainring, the wide side of the tooth has maximum contact on the drive side which spreads the load and improves chainring life. The narrow side allows clearance for mud and debris which reduces friction.
- Alternating wide/narrow tooth pattern prevents chain derailment
- These rings fit on the Shimano XTR M9000 and M9020 1x or 2x cranksets
- Use only the stock Shimano XTR chainring bolts (M7)
- You will not use the stock bolt caps when mounting this ring. The stock bolts will thread into the chainring’s standoffs from the outside of the crankset.
- For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- Compatible with all 10-, 11-, and 12-speed chains except Shimano 12-speed chains.
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain use a 10-speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9-speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
- Chainline - 49 mm for 30-34T and 50 mm for 36T. Provides a great chainline on most boost bikes.